There is plenty of workspace.
This is where we will be serving food.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
YOU MAY ONLY COMPETE IF:
- You are an individual legally residing in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia.
- You may participate if you are 14 years old or older. If you are under 18 years old, you must identify yourself as a minor and show proof that you received consent to participate from your parent or guardian before you will be eligible to participate.
- You are a corporation, LLC, or other organization that is domiciled in the United States and properly formed at the time of entry.
- If you are a team, corporation, or nonprofit organization, then all individual members must meet the eligibility requirements for individual participant
- Build a landing page for volunteering in Loveland, Colorado.
- Complete a challenge.
How to enter
Whether you are a developer, designer, marketer, thinker, entrepreneur or a general doer, it doesn’t matter — Colorado needs you! Building successful, sustainable apps with public data that local businesses can actually use will require all kinds of folks helping. This is hands-on economic development. Team registration will begin May 12th https://lovelandcreatorspace.slack.com/.
Is the project practical? Is it something people would actually use? Does it fulfill a real need people have?
Polish / Design
Is the hack usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well-designed?